Our first listing will always be our MAIN STAGE EVENT for the coming weekend. Please find important ticket information at the bottom of this page. See you soon!
A note about tickets: When you purchase tickets through our site we add your name to our will call list at our box office. Your tickets will be there waiting for you the night of the show. No paper tickets will be sent, however, you will see a receipt in your email.
Growl & Wail
SHAKEN features six storytellers who share their first hand experiences with the unknown.
Each storyteller believes they've had a brush with something truly otherworldly, and has crafted their experience into a unique, engaging and spooky tale. Whether you believe in ghosts or not, this show will leave you looking behind your shoulder in the dark.
bigTINY Invitational Show!
Hey Babe- A Comedy Show
Skinny Dip: An Open Stage
Every Saturday / 9:30-ish
$5 - suggested donation
After our prime-time show, our stage opens for YOU! Sign up and perform with improvisers, musicians, poets & comedians from all over town! It's a great way to get stage time, network with other talented humans, and build your performance muscles in front of an audience. Skinny Dip is hosted by the always supportive and creative Deep End Theater Ensemble and performers of all art forms are encouraged to sign up and play! Come hang out!
Our Summer Season is just getting started! Stay tuned for more shows that will stretch what you think about Improv (in a good way).
This fantastical improvised show uses your childs imagination to inspire a brand new fairy tale that will premier right before their eyes!
- Tickets will NOT be shipped. They will be waiting for you at the box office on show night!
- Most shows have a pay what you can option. We offer this because we never want money to keep you from attending great theater. We hope you'll use this option with care. PWYC tickets are only available at the door on show night.
- Doors open half an hour before Prime Time shows and 15 minutes before Late Night shows.
- Street parking is generally available.
- Deep End Theater is ADA accessible.
- Shows are ALL AGES unless otherwise noted.
- We serve beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks.